April 21, 2017

R.I.P. Clicky Clicky (2/18/06 - 1/17/2017)

R.I.P. Clicky Clicky (2/18/06 - 1/17/2017)

I wasn't going to do a goodbye post, but I really wanted another reason to post this photo of me and Eddie and Dill. Will there ever be a greater photo? No. No, there will not. We're all doing other things in other places right now (anybody have any advice about teaching kids to ride bikes?). The Clicky Clicky Facebook page continues its work spotlighting the hot and the new and the old and the awesome apace. Jay is filing pieces periodically with Vanyaland, Dill is with Thump, and Eddie is cooking up still more awesomeness with Lubec and Wet Trident and probably several other bands I don't know about. Feel free to unsubscribe us from your mailing lists, unless you routinely send us links to awesome records. Then don't do that. It's been real. -- JCB

5 comments:

DanP said...

<3 <3 <3 <3!!!! Thanks for all the great work! You turned me on to Winter (Samira Winter), Lubec, Infinity Girl...that's YUGE! We would be thrilled out of our skulls if any of you were to write something for When the Sun Hits!

Unknown said...

Thanks Dan! I just might take you up on that someday. Thanks for reading!

occurrence said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Come back!!!!

DanP said...

...and Speedy Ortiz!

DanP said...

And Kindling!!! Holy cow, I just remembered, I first found out about Kindling here!! Mega-yuge!