October 6, 2004

"Don't turn away from me, I need you to hold on to."- NIN

Last night was the big VP debate for campaign 2004. It was also my weekly radio show. I've posted my playlist below. And here is some stuff about the debates.

Somewhat opposing viewpoints: Wonkette. Trosko. More on that FactCheck.com gaffe.

Anyhoo, on to the playlist. I was thinking of playing a lot of live stuff, but I ended up going heavy on the electronic stuff, since technical difficulties and the debate meant fewer listeners anyway. Still, I think the set hangs together particularly well. Check it out.

1. Ad Council - WESU PSA "Ridiculous."
2. Nine Inch Nails - Terrible Lie
3. Shellac - Wingwalker
4. Superconductor - Strip Oracle
5. The Kinks - Destroyer
6. Jawbox - I Got You Under My Skin
7. Hypo - Nice Day
8. The Unicorns - Ghost Mountain
9. The Clash - Version Pardner
10. Oval - Do While (Symbol)
11. Styrofoam - Think (Let Tomorrow Bee)
12. Keith Fullerton Whitman - Weiter
13. Me + Dave - C' Krant The Sound of the Blackberry Light
14. Morrissey - November Spawned A Monster (Live)
15. Haywood - Empty Car
16. Pink Floyd - Paint Box
17. Camper Van Beethoven - I Am Talking To This Flower
18. Devo - Head Like A Hole
19. People Under the Stairs - Acid Raindrops
20. The Low Numbers - Entertain Good Taste
21. Yo La Tengo - Decora
22. Deadbeat - Head Over Heels
23. New Order - Regret
24. Hot Hot Heat - Get In Or Get Out
25. The Feelies - Time For A Witness
26. Ted Minsky - Proportional
27. Pole - Back Home
28. Yo La Tengo - Tiny Birds
29. Andy Summers and Robert Fripp - Lakeland/Aquarelle
30. The Conet Project - tcp dl 4 phonetic alphabet nato irdial

The Sox have the bases loaded in the top of the first in game two. That is all.

No comments: